Can I consign my items for the online auction?
- We are deeply sorry to say that you cannot. For the online auction and our store, we are specifically auctioning and selling items belonging to the Java Auction only.
How to bid at Online Auction?
- A login is required. Visit our online auction page to view the auction in progress. Search or browse for the lot that you're interested in. Tap the “bid now” button to start placing a bid. You can raise the bid to win the item you want.
How to buy at Online Store?
- A login is required. Visit our store gallery to search or browse the items. If an item is in your interest, you can tap the “add to bag” button to purchase it. Go to the checkout page to continue with the payment.
How to register?
- You can sign up from the homepage to create an account by filling in the registration form. Then you have to open your email to verify your account.
I forgot my username and/or password, how to retrieve it?
- Tap on the “Forgot Password” button on the login page. Follow the instructions.
How to edit my account information?
- First, you need to login. Then go to your profile page. Tap on the “Edit Profile” button to open the edit profile page.
make an offer for item at Online
- Please contact us directly by phone or email and tell us which items you are interested in offering a price on.
Can I cancel my bid?
- As a general rule, orders cannot be cancelled or refunded after ordering or bidding. However, in exceptional cases it may be possible to cancel an order. Please contact us for further details.
How to do the payment?
- For now, we only accept payment through bank transfer.
How long will it take for purchased item/s to be delivered?
- Items that have been purchased or won will be shipped according to our operational hours, that is from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Also please refer to our Shipping Policy.
What happen if I won a bid at Online Auction?
- Your invoice will be emailed to you. After payment has been made and verified, then we will send the item(s) to your confirmed address.
What if the items I have bought or won doesn’t give me full satisfaction?
- You are responsible for satisfying yourself as to the condition of the goods and the matters referred to in the calatog description. However, If there are any problems with a Lot, then you must notify the Java Auction within 7 days of the receipt of the Lot, specifying the nature of the problem. Java Auction may then request that the Lot be returned to us for inspection. The cancellation of the sale of any Lot and the refund of the corresponding purchase price is entirely at our sole discretion.
Are any additional charges made after the sale?
- There is no Premium
for the online auction & store.
How to reach you if I have more questions?
- You can contact us by phone, email, or simply filling in a form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.