TERM AND CONDITION
WELCOME TO JAVA AUCTION
By registering on the site or by using any features on the site, the Users acknowledge that they have read the Term and Condition, and the the Users agree to be bound by these Term and Condition
- Java Auction is a public auction and mail bid sale, conducted by JAVA AUCTION, an Auction House based in Bandung, Indonesia.
- All bidders and buyers must be registered by creating an account.
- Buyer and bidder are verified users who have completed all the required procedures and made a purchase of the item(s) sold on the Java Auction’s site, and/or the highest bidder for each Lot shall be the Buyer thereof. Only a persons aged at least 18 and with full legal capacity, as well as legal entities, are entitled to create a user’s account. Minors must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Bidder not known to us must provide satisfactory credit references or pay a deposit as determined at Java Auction discretion before bidding.
- A 15% PREMIUM will be added to the hammer price or winning bid of each lot. This charge will be added to all invoices.
- Prices listed are the LIMIT PRICE, and bids below the Limit Price will not be considered.
- Placing bids must be made in Indonesian Rupiah(Rp).
- Bid increments in this online auction are as follow :
Price Below Rp 500,000 Rp 20,000
Price From Rp 500,000Up to Rp1,000,000 Rp 50,000
Price From Rp 1,000,000Up to Rp5,000,000 Rp 100,000
Price From Rp 5,000,000Up to Rp10,000,000 Rp 500,000
Price Above Rp 10,000,000 Rp 1,000,000
- Java Auction is not responsible for any errors in bidding. All bidders should make certain to bid on the correct Lot and your bid is the maximum that you are willing to pay. Once the hammer has fallen and the Auctioneer has announced the Buyer, the buyer is unconditionally bound to pay for the Lot, even if the buyer made a mistake.
- All bids must be per lot as numbered in catalogue. Lots will be sold in their numbered sequence unless Auctioneer directs otherwise. Auctioneers cannot be responsible for errors in bidding.
- Mail bids will be accepted from those who can not attend the sale in person. Mail bidders agree to and are subject to these Auction terms and conditions just as if they were floor bidders. Bids for all lots must be submitted in even RUPIAH AMOUNTS, or they will be rounded down to the nearest actual bid at the auctioneer's discretion. Mail (or fax) bids must be received prior to the day of the auctions or there will be no guaranty that they will be timely executed. When identical bids are received by Auctioneer for a lot, preference is given to the first bid received. A mail bid will take precedence over an identical floor bid. A floor bidder must bid higher than the highestmail bidder to be awarded any lot.
- Once your bid has been accepted for a Lot, then you are liable to payfor that Lot with these terms and conditions. If there are any problems with aLot, then you must notify the Java Auction within 7 days of the receipt of theLot, specifying the nature of the problem. Java Auction may then request thatthe Lot be returned to us for inspection. The cancellation of the sale of anyLot and the refund of the corresponding purchase price is entirely at our solediscretion. We will not normally exercise that direction if the Lot is notreceived by us in the same condition that it was at the auction date.
- Invoices are due and payable immediately upon receipt. Interest and latefees of 2.00% per month, from the date of the auction, shall be payable oninvoices not settled within 15 days of the auction date. Payment may be made by cash or wire transfer. All surcharges will be addedto invoice.
- You will not acquire title to the Lot until all amounts duehave been paid in full. This includes instances where special arrangements weremade for release of Lot prior to full settlement. Payments may be made by wire transfer.Deposits submitted will be applied to purchases, any remaining deposits will bepromptly refunded, upon clearance of funds. Payments to Java Auction accountsonly.
- Buyer shall be responsible for paying shipping charges, applicabletaxes, duties, and customs charges for all Lots delivered outsideIndonesia.
- We shall use all reasonable endeavors to take care when handling andpacking a purchased Lot/item.
- Title and risk of loss pass to the Buyer at the destination upon tenderof delivery.
- All non-certified coins and currency are guaranteed to begenuine unless specifically stated otherwise in the lot description. Claims tothe contrary must be made in writing within three days after receipt of thelot. Any returned lot must be intact and in its original unopened holder. Nolot may be returned without prior written consent. In no event may any lot bereturned after thirty (30) days from the date of sale.
- This is not an approval sale. Bidders are expected to promptly purchaseall lots awarded to them by the auctioneer. Floor bidders are encouraged tocarefully examine all lots which they are interested in purchasing, since NOLOTS MAY BE RETURNED FOR ANY REASON BY FLOOR BUYERS, INCLUDING THOSE LOTS WHERETHE BIDDER IS ACTING AS AGENT FOR ANOTHER PARTY, OR BY MAIL BIDDERS WHO HAVEEXAMINED THE LOT PRIOR TO THE SALE, EXCEPT LACK OF AUTHENICITY. Any claim oflack of authenticity must be made in writing by the original purchaserimmediately after discovery that an item is not authentic.
- Any description of merchandise or second opine contained in thisauction is for the sole purpose of identifying merchandise for those bidderswho do not have the opportunity to view merchandise prior to bidding, and nodescription of merchandise has been made part of the basis of the bargain or hascreated any express warranty that merchandise would conform to any descriptionmade by Java Auction.
- The copyright in all images, illustrations and written material relating toa Lot is and shall remain at all times our property and we shall have the rightto use it whatever way we see fit.
*These conditions are agreed to at the time ofpurchase. Terms are non-negotiable.
Subject to change without notice.