TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(For Online Auction, Store and Digital Library)
WELCOME TO JAVA AUCTION
By registering on the site or by using any of the features on the site, the Users acknowledge that they have read the term and conditions, and that the Users agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Java Auction that operates a web portal service business, https://javaauction.com/, organized an international auction of numismatic and other collectible hobbies.
- All bidders and buyers must be registered by creating an account.
- Buyer and bidder are verified users who have completed all the required procedures and made a purchase of the item(s) sold on the Java Auction’s site, and/or the highest bidder for each Lot shall be the Buyer thereof. Only a persons aged at least 18 and with full legal capacity, as well as legal entities, are entitled to create a user’s account. Minors must be accompanied by a guardian.
- We are specifically auctioning and selling items belonging to the Java Auction only.
- There is No Premium in Online Auction.
- Prices listed are the LIMIT PRICE, and bids below the Limit Price will not be considered.
- Placing all bids must be made in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR).
- Bid increments in this online auction are as follow :
Price Below Rp 500,000 Rp 20,000
Price From Rp 500,000Up to Rp1,000,000 Rp 50,000
Price From Rp 1,000,000Up to Rp5,000,000 Rp 100,000
Price From Rp 5,000,000Up to Rp10,000,000 Rp 500,000
Price Above Rp 10,000,000 Rp 1,000,000
- Java Auction is not responsible for any errors in bidding. All bidders should make certain to bid on the correct Lot and your bid is the maximum that you are willing to pay.
- All bids must be per lot as numbered in pages. Java Auction cannot be responsible for errors in bidding.
- All non-certified coins and currency are guaranteed to be genuine unless specifically stated otherwise in the lot description.
- All items are sold in "AS IS" and with all faults. Buyer assumes all risks concerning and related to the grading, quality, description and condition.
- Invoices are due and payable immediately upon receipt. Payment may be made by wire transfer.
- Buyer shall be responsible for paying shipping charges, applicable taxes, duties, and customs charges for all Lots delivered outside Indonesia.
- We shall use all reasonable endeavors to take care when handling and packing a purchased Lot/item.
- The copyright in all images, illustrations and written material relating to a Lot is and shall remain at all times our property and we shall have the right to use it whatever way we see fit.
*These conditions are agreed to at the time of purchase. Terms are non-negotiable.
Subject to change without notice.